The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) Regional Office IV-A is looking fortwo (2) Legal Officers to support the implementation of Bantay Kaagapay Program in the CALABARZON Region. The position is under Contract of Service with Salary Grade 22 (P52,783/month).
The contract shall be for a maximum duration of six (6) months (July to December 2018) and renewable at the end of each semester upon endorsement of the DILG Regional Director.
Scope of Work
- Provide expertise and lead in the conduct of fact-finding and case build-up
- Undertake research work on complicated issues on corruption
- Prepare and outline of facts and issues involved in cases, set for fact-finding
- Assist the Central Supervision Visit Team, if needed, in the conduct of investigation
- Evaluate complaints received at the Regional Level and Central Office
- Prepare legal opinions and render other counseling services
- Attend assemblies and other such meetings organized and facilitated by DILG
- In consideration of the foregoing, be authorized to travel if needed
- Perform such other tasks assigned by the Regional Director and/or Supervising Authority
- Must be a lawyer who has been engaged in the practice of law for at least one year
- Must possess investigative skills
- Must possess excellent writing, research, and communication skills